Tuesday 30 September 2008

Porto await

A few blades will certainly be sharpened should we not respond to the Hull defeat in convincing fashion, making an important game against Porto even more crucial. Nasri is expected to return, while a hip niggle keeps the impressive Alex Song out of the action.

Wenger has some interesting decisions to make. Does he move Eboue to his favoured right and Nasri on the left? Or does he keep Theo involved and drop Eboue? He could even leave Nasri on the bench but I doubt that. Our lack of strength in the centre of midfield means that Denilson and Fabregas will continue there.

There are also choices up top and at the back. Should Arsene stick with the erratic and lethargic Adebayor and RVP? Or should he plunge either Bendtner or Vela into the mix? While at the back many of us would like to see Djourou play ahead of Gallas, but Toure is the more likely to be dropped, so will Wenger make a change in this department?

Choices, choices.

4 comments:

Mirsad said...

Dear Webmaster

My name is Mirsad Hasic.

I am the owner of http://www.soccer-training-guide.com

As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my site, I am looking for some good quality links to exchange links with my site.

I recently came across your site through search and found it beneficial and informative for my site's visitors. I would like to offer you a link exchange with my site.

A positive response from you on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

My e-mail adress is: mirha494@gmail.com

Mirsad Hasic

Obsinho said...

Is Webmaster like a geekier version of the Gamesmaster?

Cos I am having difficulty on level 12 of Call of Duty 4, and don't know how to find the grenade thrower to beat the Panzers. Can you help Webmaster?

Ted said...

I like the idea of a 1979Gooner "Soccer Training Guide. I imagine the course would go something like this:

Day 1 - Football Skills

Days 2-99 - Abusing the Ref

Day 100 - Closing Ceremony and Ritual Sacrifice of current FIFA list ref (details tba).

Anonymous said...

Good job and please visit http://fansenal.com. to meet Gunners from all over the world.
Thanks