Saturday 15 May 2010

Gallas concerns and the not concerned

It has been long known that William Gallas is a bit of an odd one, it has also been well documented that he has had serious problems getting on with some of his team mates, Samir Nasri's comments from the Sun add fuel to this fire:

"I don't communicate with him, but I'm not the only one at Arsenal who doesn't have any communication with him. We are four or five, but that doesn't stop us fighting for each other on the pitch."

This must have been obvious to the manager for some time. I have to disagree with Samir Nasri on this not affecting the team's spirit and fight, it is obvious that a team made up of players who get on well with each other is more likely to succeed than a team made up of players who do not get on. Gallas should not be offered a new contract in my opinion, the man is trouble and does not complement Vermaelen. We need a new partner for TV and we should not ignore such dressing room clashes, it is madness to have players getting on so badly. Adebayor's departure clearly helped, I feel Gallas' departure would be more of the same.

As I mentioned the other day, the Cesc rumours were complete and utter nonsense. The quotes made no sense and were openly contradictory. Do not pay any attention to this unsubstantiated gutter journalism. Seeing as I'm ignoring transfer rumours this summer, I'll leave it there and wish Pompey good luck this afternoon, I am sure the whole country will be behind them other than a few drug dealers and shop lifters.

No comments: